2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 Coupe vs. 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S | Glenview, IL
While the 2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 coupe and the 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S come at a similar price point, they offer very different driving experiences. Learn more about the key differences in comfort, safety, and design below, and then discover your new GT car in the inventory at Aston Martin of Glenview. Find your next luxury performance model at our boutique dealership in Glenview, IL, and schedule a viewing by calling (847) 904-1233.
2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 Coupe vs. 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S
The interior of the new Aston Martin DB11 V8 coupe is equipped with cutting edge technology, while the 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S is geared more toward a simplified, track day design. A full-color 12-in. TFT LCD display provides key information for your DB11 in perfect clarity, while a centrally-mounted 8-in. TFT screen is dedicated solely to media and navigation. Advanced technology features that are available with the DB11 V8 coupe, but absent in the Porsche 911 Turbo S are as follows:
- Mode-specific displays detail the exact performance settings for the DB11
- 400-watt Aston Martin audio system offers iPod® and iPhone® integration with USB inputs and satellite radio connectivity
- A Wi-Fi® hub is included with the DB11, but unavailable on the 911 Turbo S
- Pelvis and thorax seat mounted airbags, curtain side and knee airbags, dual-stage drive and front passenger airbags
- Positive Torque Control and Dynamic Torque Vectoring to maintain stability at speed
Adaptive Damping System with Skyhook technology modes including GT, Sport, and Sport+
Hydraulic Brake Assist
The 2018 Aston Martin DB11 is instantly recognizable with an iconic design profile, but it still offers a refreshed design. The Porsche 911 lineup comes with similar aesthetics to models built decades ago. Distinctive design features available only for the new Aston Martin DB11 include:
- A striking clamshell grille highlights the Aston Martin DB11M
- The Aston Martin Aeroblade™ deployable rear spoiler improves aesthetics and adds downforce
- The luggage compartment of the DB11 is large enough to accommodate two golf bags
Nexus quilting, Celestial perforation and intricate leatherwork highlight the interior of the DB11
- Open Pore Woods, Carbon, and Piano Black interior trims are only available with the DB11
2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 Coupe vs. 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S: Which should I choose?
The 2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 coupe provides the comfort, styling, and technology to make your drive much more convenient, along with a truly remarkable driving experience and engine note. Find yours at Aston Martin of Glenview and schedule a viewing through our appointment form or by phone at (847) 904-1233.